TheraPony is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible.
You can help by donating through PayPal to TheraPony@yahoo.com
Click on the Donate button bellow for a one time donation or on Subscribe button for monthly sponsorship:
Full : $250.00 USD – monthly
Half : $125.00 USD – monthly
Mini : $75.00 USD – monthly
Bale of hay : $25.00 USD – monthly
Trim : $40.00 USD – monthly
Vet visit : $65.00 USD – monthly
Dental : $120.00 USD – monthly
Medical : $200.00 USD – monthly
Manure Removal : $400.00 USD – monthly
Mondays Suck Fund : $500.00 USD – monthly
YouCaring fundraiser has been set up to! The amount is what a full sponsorship would be for one horse for one year.
Would your company like to support our cause? We’d love to show our appreciation by featuring you on our website, our Facebook page, and at our fundraising events. Please email TheraPony@yahoo.com to find out how you can help
A bale of alfalfa $18.50
Vet $65 (call charge)
We also use: rice bran, beet pulp, Integrity Lite, Glucosamine, MSM, Psyllium…….
A huge THANK YOU from Jess and her friends for thinking of us
It costs around $250 a month just to feed and house each horse. Training and any illness can run into hundreds of dollars each month. You have asked what you can do to help, and here it is: SPONSORSHIP!
You can make a one-time donation or make a monthly commitment at the level that’s right for you. It works like this:
– Each horse’s approximate cost of upkeep is divided into two levels of Sponsorship.
– We ask that you commit to at least 3 months of sponsorship, or you can make a one-time donation.
– You will receive a photograph of your horse, their story, and update on their progress.
– You may visit with your horse one or two days a week.
– Full sponsorship level gives you access to your horse any time, and if your horse is/becomes ridable and you fit weight and horsemanship level requirements, you may have priority choice of riding days and times!
– If your sponsored horse becomes adoptable, you will have an opportunity to be at the top of the consideration list for their placement.